The sweetest time of anyone's life. But the irony is that, we hardly remember anything from the most auspicious time of our life! You think back and what do you remember? You eat ~ You poop ~ You sleep! Life without any responsibility and tension. I have heard most of my friends admiring those days at their peek of stress; "If i could go back n juz live a day like that!!!!"
As many may disagree reclaiming some good memories as I do as well, I feebly agree that we remember a good percentage of our childhood!
~
The oldest of my childhood memories are those times when I started going to the school, my regular oatmeal breakfast my mom used to forcefully feed me, the hallucinated walking towards the toilet to brush my teeth, my sweet sisters ultimate care she takes while I am in the school bus ( I was very vulnerable due to my cute looks at that time, she does not allow her friends to pull my cheeks or do any monkey business with me!), diana and much more. Ohh...did something click! hehe. Don’t be curious about Diana now (curiosity kills the cat). We shall come back to Diana, but let me start the sweet journey of my childhood rather than my childhood crushes! (Age:5)
Now traversing through my childhood, I was very fair, cute and chubby. I love my childhood pictures so much. The biggest goal in my childhood was to keep up my name in the good books (until lately!) and become the ideal kid of my home. My elder sister as any elder to their younger used to bully me but I don't give her an easy victory either, until she manipulate with my weakness towards DARK! (yea...i was afraid of dark, again; until lately!). I was kind hearted and lovie dovie. I even relinquish my chocolates to my sister if she insisted! Isn’t that sweet? But what i expect in return was the pat and appreciation which my parents never miss to render instantaneously. Brought up with my sister hardly 4 years elder to me, as you may expect we used to fight like cats and dogs. The best part is that we never stopped it until she left to US to pursue her undergrads! But that was a time when I was free falling to the abyss of loneliness which haunted me periodically until my mind took its own path to cover it up. That’s where I believe that life is not an integration of incidents summoning on a person but rather it is a continuous journey where each incidents leads us to another. Matter of fact, we just realize it late. If you start sensing it in prior, you would relieve a huge percentage of stress. That’s the lesson we learn from our life, but its not that easy to put in practice. The script God has is unpredictable. But the source has its reason and we are bound to play our characters well within his expectations.
The integral part of all the fun I had in my childhood has been contributed by my uncle(father's bro who i call 'chacha'). He used to live with us in our apartment in Dubai. He was fun loving and used to take good care of us. He is so jovial that we take him as our best friend to play and have fun with. Those fun times continued until I was in 10th standard when he moved from our apartment to his own. There is a reason behind it too! Its simple, we dint realize we grew up! We used to spend more time playing, making jokes and having fun with him rather than with books. That forced him to change the apartment so that the kids won’t get distracted. He was so close that we dint know that we moved from our home! He takes nightshifts while working at intermediately he never comes home in the night. We took the unnoticed gap as one of his hectic schedules of night shifts! Later we realized that he moved and we are on our own. Then the never ending pursuit to weekends started. We used to eagerly look forward to every weekend when he comes down and stays with us.
Guys, we all know that we have had a good time then. We can feel it but cannot express it at its fullest. And something you need to keep it for yourself to share it with that one special person in your life so that she doesn’t get bored with your life the first day you start living together! We should have topic to talk about, shouldn't we?

No comments:
Post a Comment