There were no planned intention or motivation to start this blog. The birth of my blog came just as a flash in my mind when I was wandering online, checking my inbox every 5mins and when no new posts appeared at my fb profile in every min!
But I cannot deny the fact that my best friend preethi prem may have instigated something in my mind to start this blog. I do have a fascination to writing poems and stuffs. I take all my experiments, formed and unformed, sweet and dangerous to preethi. Out of her sweet heart, she used to greatly applause every bit of my writing. She also told me that she has a collection of my sms's i send her quoting the poems i have written. That has lately struck me. Before I loose my edge I should quote it down. Thus I started blogging; even tho at times technology is a torture, preludes men to a hell of a pain; portraying its sweetness and hiding its viscous fangs!
Moreover, I take this as a means to reflect myself. To speak out to myself and keep a check on my successes and failures. I do not believe there is anything called a 'failure', but 'events of realization to remain the best'- yea its kinda long and in common people's sense, I shall call it failure (for your sake!)
So guyz....welcome to my blog - where you may convolve some fun for thought ! A man's life is a blend of heaven's and inferno's. At one moment you may feel you are at the summit and sooner or later you would realize you are now facing its dip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hats off..jithz.love yer words..
ReplyDeletelove-JP